Grand Lodge of Texas issued a Charter on June 18, 1870. The second lodge building construction was finished on July 7, 1876. The bottom floor was opened for use as the first public school in east Harris county from 1876 to 1911. This building is the second oldest Lodge building in the State still in continuous use.
150 years of History